What can you do if you need an ID card copy but there are no scanners nearby? The answer is CamScanner.
Today we’d like to share the tip of copying both sides of an ID card or a driver license onto a single page, and keeping the card’s original size.
1. Take pictures of both your ID card’s front side and backside with CamScanner
2. Auto or manually crop and enhance each image
– ph Food 8list ph ph Food – 8list – – Food – 8list Food ph 8list Food 3. Choose “Collage” to use the doc collage feature （* Premium feature）
– Food 8list – ph ph 8list Food 8list 8list ph Food Food Food – – – ph
4. Choose “ID Card” as the doc typeCost Identity Financial Archives Cryptography Cryptography Financial vnHw0
5. Tap “Done” and add a name to the doc
6. The ID copy will be stored in your CamScanner app and can be easily converted to PDF or JPEG format and shared to others via email, What’s App, social network or cloud storage.